A Hero For Our Times
Join me for a comic tale of love, loss, redemption and ramekins.
Slightly surreal, hugely funny, it’s a story about how to cope with the absurdity of today’s world, find love at 43, put on a one-man show in New York and come to terms with all your spare ramekins. 'Heroic storytelling' (Sunday Telegraph) from 'a master raconteur' (Independent on Sunday) that promises a 'laugh in every line' (Scotsman).
This is the sequel to my multiple five-star, sell out one-man show: The Brandreth Papers.
2018 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Gilded Balloon Teviot - Sportsmans
Teviot Row House, 13 Bristo Square, EH8 9AJ
Reviews - Edinburgh 2018
"Ridiculously funny, breathtakingly erudite"
- The Scotsman
"Had me crying with laughter"
- UK Theatre Network
"Enjoy a brilliant, witty man at his peak"
- Chortle Review: "Enjoy a brilliant, witty man at his peak"
- UK Theatre Network Review: "Had me crying with laughter"
- The Scotsman: 'The Fringe saved my life', says Gyles Brandreth
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If a genie offered you a wish...
- The List: Fringe acts take inspiration from their politician dads
- The Guardian: Fringe plays host to comic dynasties